1. Scientific presentations:
- M. Alley. The Craft of Scientific Presentations. Springer (2013).
2. Scientific writing:
- M. Alley. The Craft of Scientific Writing. Springer (2018);
- B. Gustavii. How to Write and Illustrate Scientific Papers. Cambridge Univ. Press (2008)
- W. Zinsser. On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction. HarperCollins (2006).
The final assessment will be based on two presentations: (i) a 20-minute talk for specialists, and (ii) a 10-minute talk for the general public on the subject chosen by the student.