The National Laboratory of Photonics and Quantum Technologies welcomes you to the Congress Center of the Wrocław University of Science and Technology on September 25-26, 2023 where the Workshop “Photonic Technologies” will take place.
During the workshop, the capabilities of the built research stations will be presented along with the offer of services for scientists and industry. The topics of the workshop include:
– design, production, and characterization of standard and special optical fibers made of silica and soft glasses,
– spectroscopy with optical frequency combs,
– spectroscopy in the THz spectral range,
– basics and possibilities of OCT measurement techniques and pump-probe methods,
– optical imaging – basics, technical solutions and possibilities,
– production of micro and nanostructures using laser and lithographic technologies,
– the possibility of using nanostructures in photonics.
The detailed program of the workshop will be published here.
Registration will be open until September 10.